Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy
Solbar Food Technologies Ltd. is committed to its environmental, health, and safety (EHS) program for its benefits to people, the environment, and the communities in which we work and live. Our EHS performance not only affects our long-term business success, but also our quality of life and environment.
Conformance with this Policy is the responsibility of everyone working for or on behalf of Solbar Food Technologies Ltd.
For the reasons stated above, we shall commit to the following:
- Make continual improvements in injury and illness prevention, and establish a world class safety culture throughout our organization.
- Strive for continual improvements in pollution prevention and reduction, and in the conservation of natural resources.
- Develop and implement a management system that promotes continual improvement to our EHS program and its performance.
- Provide the necessary leadership and resources to allow us to efficiently achieve our EHS-related objectives and targets.
- Identify, assess, and properly control all significant health and safety-related risks and environmental-related impacts.
- Identify and comply with all environmental, health, and safety-related laws, regulations, and other applicable requirements.
- Implement internal standards when laws and regulations do not exist or are insufficient in protecting people or environment.
- Maintain an expectation that all work-related tasks and activities be performed safely regardless of their urgency or importance.
- Ensure all employees are sufficiently involved or represented in the development and implementation of our EHS program.
- Require all employees and contractors to take personal responsibility for their safety as well as the safety of those around them.
Asaf Juhn, Chief Operating Officer